Nominations are now closed.
All shortlisted will be invited to a special presentation evening at Diss Corn Hall on 4 June 2019. Keep a look out here for short listed nominees.
The eight categories include:
- Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Community Group of the Year
- Community Fundraiser of the Year
- Business Community Champion of the Year
- Community Wellbeing Champion or Group of the Year
- Environmental Champion of the Year
- Lifetime Community Hero of the Year
Winners will receive grants of £250 to give to their chosen charitable organisation or community group.